2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Effectiveness of Virtual Learning Education to the academic performance of USEP students

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raymund m. aurelio

PostSubject: Effectiveness of Virtual Learning Education to the academic performance of USEP students   Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 am

Some of our subjects today already introduces online discussions, like this one.. This is very helpful in so many ways. Like, to those who lived in far places, we don't need to come to school that often, we just open our computer, open the assigned site to visit for your class discussion etc.

My topic focuses on the effectiveness of this teaching technique to the students especially in USEP..
What are the factors that can make it effective/not effective technique? Can this really help in improving the knowledge/learning of the students? This are the possible questions that my topic can answer..

comment lng wala'y karaw lol!

if you keep doing what you always done,you'll always get what you always got. so when you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julaysa_halilio

PostSubject: Re: Effectiveness of Virtual Learning Education to the academic performance of USEP students   Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:06 pm

social?

na.move ko sa qoute!!!!!

Embarassed Embarassed Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raymund m. aurelio

PostSubject: mm   Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 am

yes i want it social.. im planning on gathering data by knowing the performances of the students in usep that awe applying this teaching technique.. i would like also to add my own observation if it is possible ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rose

PostSubject: study   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm

great essay here [college essay]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effectiveness of Virtual Learning Education to the academic performance of USEP students   

Back to top Go down

Effectiveness of Virtual Learning Education to the academic performance of USEP students
Page 1 of 1