2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

M.A.D. service!! Read..

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:50 am

M.A.D. or Machine Automated Directory services..
I have often wondered where IT could be implemented more effectively. When I was thinking, I remembered that general contact information are contained in the directory provided by the local telephone communication offices. Not only it contains various contact numbers, but also the general location.

Imagine that you are in this situation:
You are new to the region and you wanted to find this certain Aaron Smith.
Of course, common sense tells you that you should obtain information as where to find him before coming to the region. But being stupid, you lost it and the only chance you have is to find a local telephone service where directories can be found. There are thousands of Smith's in the area but you could still find Aaron's contact number (maybe his company or home address if listed) BUT after reading through the names of hundreds of A--- Smiths before you found your man.

What I propose is the Automation of Directory service so seek time can be reduced exponentially. It can also be portable if needed. And also having the option to bypass human telephone operators, you could call an overseas call without even mentioning the area code or other necessities. Just enter the name and voila! Information pops up. You can even initiate a call directly without having to press numbers. Nowadays, numbers are for phonebooks only. Not for memorization of human mind. They say it reduces the mental capacity of a human mind if you just memorize numbers of your contacts.

You could also add a scrambler as a feature to the MAD so no one can listen in. The main point is automating the current directory we use today and at the same time integrating the calling services and adding security features in call transactions. Thereby addressing the problems in the weak security in using a normal telephone call ,and the difficulty in finding contact information and having overseas call that requires many codes.

All discriminations and reactive comments are welcomed as long as I can understand it..Hehe! Happy Reading!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raymund m. aurelio

PostSubject: M.A.D   Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:18 am

mmm.. I've seen one movie using that technology, i guess it's "meet the fockers", they just state the name and the machine automatically dial the number of that said person..

Q: Are you aiming to apply this research, if implemented, to all the people in the world?

Q: Is this the same as the proposed project by the government? (Katong General ID System btaw? katong naa na isa ka ID tanan tao dri sa Phil??)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 pm

raymund m. aurelio wrote:
mmm.. I've seen one movie using that technology, i guess it's "meet the fockers", they just state the name and the machine automatically dial the number of that said person..

Q: Are you aiming to apply this research, if implemented, to all the people in the world?

Q: Is this the same as the proposed project by the government? (Katong General ID System btaw? katong naa na isa ka ID tanan tao dri sa Phil??)

Very Happy

Aw..wala ko kakita ana na movie..hehe so I guess nkahuna2 ko ani without any knowledge before na naa dy xa sa mga movies..Wala man pud nako gbutang na voice activated xa so it could be a keypad for name input para achievable..hehe Iadd na lng cguro na xa pag well established na ang voice activation tech...

A1: Nope..I don't intend to but it could be great! I have read an article from the National Geographic
(January 2002). It was about the rise of the economic state in Europe and one of the reasons was its
unity in terms of communication. The ownership of phones was almost 100% because the people there
can call in other countries as if it was local. No added codes and fees. So it would be great if my
suggestion would be implemented then integrated with this kind of policy so we could that the
technology for telecommunication has improved a step further for the world.

A2: Nope..Not necessarily the same..even though the citizens of the Phil. don't have any ID's as long as
they have purchased phones and/or possesses contact numbers, this kind of system can be used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Wilson Lee

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 pm

amm..i think if the government will implement the ID thing it will really be done..but with making people buy phones? i don't know..heheh..

Nice topic you have there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena R. Gonzales

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 pm

hi mak!

unsa imong himuun sa imong research ana? hehe ask lang ko kay naglibog ko. aw.. kasabot man ko sa imong ginapasabot pero unsaon nimo pag-atake sa imong research? hehe maghimo ka ug software? hehe.. i-implement biya daw na....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 am

Michelangelo Macaraeg wrote:
I have often wondered where IT could be implemented more effectively. When I was thinking, I remembered that general contact information are contained in the directory provided by the local telephone communication offices. Not only it contains various contact numbers, but also the general location.

Of course, common sense tells you that you should obtain information as where to find him before coming to the region. But being stupid, you lost it and the only chance you have is to find a local telephone service where directories can be found. There are thousands of Smith's in the area but you could still find Aaron's contact number (maybe his company or home address if listed) BUT after reading through the names of hundreds of A--- Smiths before you found your man.

What I propose is the Automation of Directory service so seek time can be reduced exponentially. It can also be portable if needed. And also having the option to bypass human telephone operators, you could call an overseas call without even mentioning the area code or other necessities. Just enter the name and voila! Information pops up. You can even initiate a call directly without having to press numbers. Nowadays, numbers are for phonebooks only. Not for memorization of human mind. They say it reduces the mental capacity of a human mind if you just memorize numbers of your contacts.

You could also add a scrambler as a feature to the MAD so no one can listen in. The main point is automating the current directory we use today and at the same time integrating the calling services and adding security features in call transactions. Thereby addressing the problems in the weak security in using a normal telephone call ,and the difficulty in finding contact information and having overseas call that requires many codes.

All discriminations and reactive comments are welcomed as long as I can understand it..Hehe! Happy Reading!

taas kaau wla ko kasabot..hehhe(basahon sa nko usab ha)..

grabe man ui..naglisod ko sabot..taas kaau.engilsh pajud!!hehhe
char lng..
well anyway.. is this like the yellowpage but automated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
rsgamboa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:16 am

mr. macaraeg, pls reply 2 d querries of ms. gonzales and ms. bernaldo ... good that you're reading the national geographic magazine ...i suggest, watch also discovery channel ... so many research studies can be derived from their clips ...hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:33 pm

Lorena R. Gonzales wrote:
hi mak!

unsa imong himuun sa imong research ana? hehe ask lang ko kay naglibog ko. aw.. kasabot man ko sa imong ginapasabot pero unsaon nimo pag-atake sa imong research? hehe maghimo ka ug software? hehe.. i-implement biya daw na....

well..wala man jud ko nag seryoso ug propose ani to the point na ioversee nako pati implementation or productions of such n such...Nag pop-up lng ang idea ug kalit from remembering my readings of the national geographic mag..akong intentions unta is making a research for the possibility of its implementation,,.(maybe adpoted by telecom companies..)..But only as a research..so that the project or the idea itself is propelled to adoptation of responsible or capable parties..,
It would really impossible if ipa implement nako ni xa.. So in the research, you can expect studies, data gathered from various sources that could clearly state the necessity or advantages of the idea for implementation. Cguro magbutang pd ko mga statistics and such, and also researchers from various related studies or products..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:37 pm

Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:

taas kaau wla ko kasabot..hehhe(basahon sa nko usab ha)..

grabe man ui..naglisod ko sabot..taas kaau.engilsh pajud!!hehhe
char lng..
well anyway.. is this like the yellowpage but automated?

Well,,it could be...BUT then, it could be more...
Since the idea itself branched from the existing technology, which is telecommunications and such.. daghan possibilities ang mahimo gkan sa Idea., and those possibilities could be found or created through research..
Naghunahuna man gud ko na ang atong CS Research Methods project is somewhat a project intended for adding to the knowledge of CS or in helping students gain recognition of their potentials if the research garnered enough attention..mao lng..hehehe mao ang mahunahunaan nako na ideas are not all based from what i can do..(murag sa karon, WALA man jud ko mabuhat..hahaha) So using researches as a tool to connect us to the industry(naa man na sa atong VMGO..di bah?) in terms of CS or IT..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:07 pm

pls make an illustration of your ideas ... cguro mas madali masabtan sa imo cmates ...gud lak ..
Back to top Go down
amgo_ni_

PostSubject: sounds cool!   Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:27 pm

sounds cool.

but honestly, how do you propose to achieve this level of automation? Very Happy

nice read btw.
Back to top Go down
rsgamboa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:44 pm

amgo_ni_ .... pakilala ka naman ...would appreciate it very much ..
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:53 pm

amgo_ni_ wrote:
sounds cool.

but honestly, how do you propose to achieve this level of automation? Very Happy

nice read btw.

btaw..mura kag others...hehe
well..the technology is already there..the only thing needed is proper attention and implementation..
hehe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply...   Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:54 pm

rsgamboa wrote:
pls make an illustration of your ideas ... cguro mas madali masabtan sa imo cmates ...gud lak ..

Ok sir..but i think next week na lng...para makacreate jud ko ug illustration na sabutable na..hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: WhichTechnology?   Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Quote :

I am interested about what kind of technology you are eyeing in order to speed up the searching process, as you mentioned in your post.

I have been working with Large databases and I know optimization is really vital, and because of this, I have encountered many alogorithms and optimization techniques. I have read about the most advance technologies to achieve faster results but nothing comes close with what you are trying to picture out. From what I know, lining up numbers are the fastest and most reliable identifiers in any database. Since you are suggesting to defer from using numbers, then there must be something more advance that you might have discovered.

Do you want to elaborate more on this?
It will be very helpful for us to understand your research more than just seeing it as another directory regardless of its platform. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ariane Joy B. Ang

PostSubject: uhmmmmmmm   Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:40 pm

amgo ni wrote:
Quote :

I am interested about what kind of technology you are eyeing in order to speed up the searching process, as you mentioned in your post.

I have been working with Large databases and I know optimization is really vital, and because of this, I have encountered many alogorithms and optimization techniques. I have read about the most advance technologies to achieve faster results but nothing comes close with what you are trying to picture out. From what I know, lining up numbers are the fastest and most reliable identifiers in any database. Since you are suggesting to defer from using numbers, then there must be something more advance that you might have discovered.

It will be very helpful for us to understand your research more than just seeing it as another directory regardless of its platform. Laughing
Very Happy

kuyawa nimo mr. amgo ni uhy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: sige lang gud   Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Quote :

cge lang gud oie.. paapila lang gud ko ninyo.. tarong bitaw akong mga ginapost.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply...   Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 pm

amgo ni wrote:
Quote :

Waaaah!! *nosebleed!!!!* hu u..?? master??
Hehe..What I am trying to impose in this research is the existing technology..What you say is true and correct yet that is no what I am trying to say..The research is not based on discovering a new algorithm for faster searching but more on the concept of the Automated Directory. As you have stated, numbers can be the fastest and most reliable identifiers but in this system, namely the directory, it is the numbers that are to be found in the database associated with other necessary information. The concern is the usability of the directory. Instead of browsing through the yellow pages, if a system could be implemented, it would be more convenient. And as you also said, it could be another directory regardless of its platform.

It would make me a real genius if I have discovered a better way or technique rather than using numbers in a massive database! hehe..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:55 pm

amgo ni wrote:
Quote :

cge lang gud oie.. paapila lang gud ko ninyo.. tarong bitaw akong mga ginapost.. Very Happy

Well, we are just intrigued by your identity but we are not saying your presence here is a bother.
But it could be.., if you mysteriously challenge the ideas of the people here..hehe
Thanks for the comments though..we really appreciate it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: thanx   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:09 pm

As much as I want to reveal who am I, It really doesn't matter. Laughing

I could even write my name here and you wouldn't even recognize where the hell I'm from. Laughing

let me go back to the your topic,
you are really stressing out about "Existing Technology".

let me ask you, which existing technology do you think can possibly achieve the process
that you are pointing out?

please enlighten me as I think im quite left out on the recent advancements. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm

amgo ni wrote:
As much as I want to reveal who am I, It really doesn't matter. Laughing

I could even write my name here and you wouldn't even recognize where the hell I'm from. Laughing

let me go back to the your topic,
you are really stressing out about "Existing Technology".

let me ask you, which existing technology do you think can possibly achieve the process
that you are pointing out?

please enlighten me as I think im quite left out on the recent advancements. Laughing

well..you could search on the google..I found an easy one on the wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directory_service#References

You're from hell..??!ohw...hehe jokes..
Just imagine a phonebook service in your mobile phone, then adding a feature which you could add various services..then a telephone booth..then all those services you could imagine can be accessed from there..
Nice picture.., isn't it? oh well..just don't let the imaginations run wild..after all, this is just a simple idea..
not the ones that you must think highly of..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: interface   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:35 pm

thanx for pointing me to google and wikipedia. Laughing

forgive me for asking too much.

But since you posted the article on wikipedia as a reference, I doubt if that directory setup will exponentially
reduce the service seek time as you claimed. It is no different than todays existing automated directory.

I think I may be limiting my thoughts on the actual backend process( the unseen process e.g. algo,systime etc ) and thus
neglecting the fact that you could also be referring to the frontend process which are visible to humans. (e.g. the interface,design ).
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:42 pm

amgo ni wrote:
thanx for pointing me to google and wikipedia. Laughing

forgive me for asking too much.

But since you posted the article on wikipedia as a reference, I doubt if that directory setup will exponentially
reduce the service seek time as you claimed. It is no different than todays existing automated directory.

I think I may be limiting my thoughts on the actual backend process( the unseen process e.g. algo,systime etc ) and thus
neglecting the fact that you could also be referring to the frontend process which are visible to humans. (e.g. the interface,design ).

Well,, kinda..hehe
And I also mentioned the situation in the Europe where people are free to contact people outside their country without other added efforts, just like when calling locally.
I think it is my fault because I fail to illustrate the intentions of the research thus creating many misconceptions about this topic. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: i rest my case   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:48 pm

I guess not only in europe but all over the world. with the emergence of voip mobile phones. its as simple as entering a username.

ok then, thanx for letting me participate in your discussions. Very Happy

Its nice to feel being a student once again.

Good luck on your research.
Back to top Go down
raymund m. aurelio

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:51 pm

amgo ni wrote:
I guess not only in europe but all over the world. with the emergence of voip mobile phones. its as simple as entering a username.

ok then, thanx for letting me participate in your discussions. Very Happy

Its nice to feel being a student once again.

Good luck on your research.

sa ato pa banggiitan na day ka karon? no wonder astig au ka muComment.. heheh..
ty sir ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: no expert   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:54 pm

on the contrary, NO.

i was a college drop out, so that just means(with regards to our norm) im NOT an expert at anything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
raymund m. aurelio

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:57 pm

amgo ni wrote:
on the contrary, NO.

i was a college drop out, so that just means(with regards to our norm) im NOT an expert at anything. Laughing

agui murag kaila nako nimo dah.. slight lng Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: nah   Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Laughing

thats just plainly impossible.

but I wont challenge your guess, one thing's for sure we dont know each other Laughing
Back to top Go down
raymund m. aurelio

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:07 pm

amgo ni wrote:
Laughing

thats just plainly impossible.

but I wont challenge your guess, one thing's for sure we dont know each other Laughing

awe mali day ko hhehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Ibasco

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:02 pm

amgo ni wrote:
on the contrary, NO.

unsaon na lang me ani........... kung ikaw na drop out....... tapos not expert at anything...........
pero hawd kaayo mag comment and discuss.

ako ani............... mura lang ko og kalunggo nitobo sa kamot...... kalooy ba nako..............
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.logorice.blogspot.com
Riza Eve Gador

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Eric Ibasco wrote:
amgo ni wrote:
on the contrary, NO.

unsaon na lang me ani........... kung ikaw na drop out....... tapos not expert at anything...........
pero hawd kaayo mag comment and discuss.

ako ani............... mura lang ko og kalunggo nitobo sa kamot...... kalooy ba nako..............

grabe ker oi.. ayaw ana.. dont put urself down.. heheheheh ana lng jud na.. heheheh cge lng ker..kung matiguwang napud ka... expert na pud ka sa tanan,... hehehehe aja....weeeeeee gudluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.everiza.blogspot.com
amgo ni

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Quote :
grabe ker oi.. ayaw ana.. dont put urself down.. heheheheh ana lng jud na.. heheheh cge lng ker..kung matiguwang napud ka... expert na pud ka sa tanan,... hehehehe aja....weeeeeee gudluck

She is right.

It also doesn't follow that if someone sounds good in commenting and discussing he automatically becomes
the better man. Very Happy

and oh btw Ms. Riza, if I may emphasize our age gap is probably just 2-3 years. Wink
Back to top Go down
Riza Eve Gador

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 pm

heheheeh peace po kuya... btaw kuya amigo_ni why man tago2 nimu imu identity? heheheh may nlng pud makaila mi sa imuha..para mangayo pud mi ug advice sa among research heheeheheh
Back to top Go down
amgo ni

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:15 am

how sure you are that im not an "Ate"? Very Happy

actually revealing my identity doesn't matter at all as im pretty sure you dont know me even if I
will post my real name here.

its the same thing as me posting Juanita Dela Cruz or Juan Dela Cruz.
Back to top Go down
Riza Eve Gador

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:21 am

owkie fine..if mao na imung gusto go on... cge ayo2 nlng sa imu..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tangian

PostSubject: hmmm   Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:49 am

amgo ni wrote:
Quote :

Pls. state ur name eventhough you don't want to reveal urself for the sake of this forum because this forum has rules to be followed so pls just follow the rules man. Unsaon mana namo imong post kung wala mi kaila sa imoha? hmmm... Cheers amgo_ni! This forum is intended for all but pls follow the rules! =) or you just want to make another story in this forum... hmmm.. =) because if im not mistaken this forum is intended for the present studz I myself use a nickname when I first join this forum but I myself must abide the rules that our proffesor told us... Tnx for your posts and dropping by in this forum... =) Naa pud koy idea kung si kinsa ka... hmmm kinsa kaya xia? secret....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paperview.forumotion.com
raymund m. aurelio

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 am

amgo ni wrote:
how sure you are that im not an "Ate"? Very Happy

actually revealing my identity doesn't matter at all as im pretty sure you dont know me even if I
will post my real name here.

its the same thing as me posting Juanita Dela Cruz or Juan Dela Cruz.

Murag 80% sa mga college dropOuts kay lalaki man.. hahah.. dli mi xur na lalki ka, pro possiblity.. and besides, db sa english, kung dli ka sure sa gender sa isa ka tao, "HE" man ang gamiton? tama ba? Sleep haha.. char2 lng..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:28 am

Quote :
Pls. state ur name eventhough you don't want to reveal urself for the sake of this forum because this forum has rules to be followed so pls just follow the rules man. Unsaon mana namo imong post kung wala mi kaila sa imoha?

Actually, you don't have to do anything with my post and if you had noticed your classmates had fun replying to my comments and one even stated that it's helpful. So what do you think? Laughing

Quote :
hmmm... Cheers amgo_ni! This forum is intended for all but pls follow the rules! =) or you just want to make another story in this forum... hmmm.. =) because if im not mistaken this forum is intended for the present studz I myself use a nickname when I first join this forum but I myself must abide the rules that our proffesor told us... Tnx for your posts and dropping by in this forum... =) Naa pud koy idea kung si kinsa ka... hmmm kinsa kaya xia? secret....

you got some balls posting like that pal.

I know that you guys are usep's cream of the crap, i mean crop sorry . Very Happy but what makes you think I just wanted to make another story?
and IF I wanted to, I never would have made that story in a forum this size. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tangian

PostSubject: hmmm   Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:21 pm

amgo ni wrote:
Quote :
Pls. state ur name eventhough you don't want to reveal urself for the sake of this forum because this forum has rules to be followed so pls just follow the rules man. Unsaon mana namo imong post kung wala mi kaila sa imoha?

Actually, you don't have to do anything with my post and if you had noticed your classmates had fun replying to my comments and one even stated that it's helpful. So what do you think? Laughing

Quote :
hmmm... Cheers amgo_ni! This forum is intended for all but pls follow the rules! =) or you just want to make another story in this forum... hmmm.. =) because if im not mistaken this forum is intended for the present studz I myself use a nickname when I first join this forum but I myself must abide the rules that our proffesor told us... Tnx for your posts and dropping by in this forum... =) Naa pud koy idea kung si kinsa ka... hmmm kinsa kaya xia? secret....

you got some balls posting like that pal.

I know that you guys are usep's cream of the crap, i mean crop sorry . Very Happy but what makes you think I just wanted to make another story?
and IF I wanted to, I never would have made that story in a forum this size. Laughing

owkei if that is your choice then go ahead... by the way it's just my opinion.. Very Happy[/quote] Gravi react man kaayu c kuya uy!! Tama cguro ko... hehehe but anyway mag hilom2x nlang ko.... Neutral Gudluck guys and to you amgo_ni... by the way If im a product of a crap then it is fine with me, kitakita lang bya! hehehe.. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paperview.forumotion.com
rsgamboa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:23 pm

Luv these HEALTHY DISCUSSIONS ....very PRODUCTIVE ..... Mr. Macaraeg ... pls GO Ahead with your topic ..... CONGRATZ ... amgo ni or amgo_ni (121.97.157.126 [ 121.97.157.126.BTI.NET.PH ]), tnx 4 your constructive comments and ideas ... BUT i'm still HOPING that you formally introduce yourself to this Forum ...or email me privately ....hehheh .... you can continue with your constructive comments/ideas 4 as long as the studz will not be offended ....PAGING ... Photosho(122.54.238.155 [ 122.54.238.155.pldt.net ]), calculat(125.60.240.204 [ acl1-819bts.gw.smartbro.net ]), EB King(122.54.238.155 [ 122.54.238.155.pldt.net ]), oni(122.52.146.26 [ 122.52.146.26.pldt.net ]) ... pls do the same
Back to top Go down
amgo ni

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 am

yikes, i'm exposed... it's just too bad i can't afford a static ip Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rsgamboa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:36 pm

am go ni ....hmmmm ... i'm waiting 4 ur 4mal introductin to this forum ...ur a GOOD MENTOR ....and MENTORs need due recognition and credits ...hheheh ... or better yet email me personally ....hhehe
Back to top Go down
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: Comment   Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:02 am

wow..nalingaw pud ko sa mga dicscussions bah
mga intelligent kau and obviously well-versed sa field nato,
mr or ms..why can't you reveal yourself so we can have a seat and have a cup of tea?joke..hehe
bitaw..i think it would be more fun for you if you'll stay unknown..thank you for helping us out..
kulang na lang kaw mghatag ug topic jud bah..hehe..ksabot bka bisya?i hope so..hehe
pero paila2 nlang kay sir..maski personal message nalang kay sir..pra siya lang makbalo.
idol ka ni sir..joke..hehe

EKER. yaw kau pag down bah..kaw jud noh..we all have our time..yours will come too.
suggestions, pwde nnu ma topic ang about sa cyber identity or cyber Anonymity..hehe
kamo na bhala unsa inu significant objectives ma incorporate ana..hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply...   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Well..thanks sir! Although I didn't have any intentions in pursuing this topic in the first place. Oh well, I think "amgo_ni"'s participation and comments have propelled me to continue.

geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply...   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:53 pm

Amgo_ni..

Your comments have been noticed much of my fellow classmates here and I think you are now treated instantly as a celebrity. I am glad that you have given much of your attention to this topic and shared some of your ideas that could only come from you. Thank you very much for the healthy discussion and I do really hope that we could engage in more healthier and interesting conversations. Maybe an informative debate if you are okay with it. Your active participation of our forum have made many, (if not..some) of my fellow classmates to be more active and aggressive in displaying topics and defending them from our Professor's judgment.

Lastly, I am not very sure that I agree with what you have just said about being good in commenting. Sometimes people are built to criticize or comment so other people can move on and improve themselves. But in your case, i think your comments and statements are backed up with great knowledge and more experience than ours. Being an expert or a master on one specific thing does not make you better than others. But just by sharing your ideas and thoughts made you a better person for others.
lol! But I do believe people engaging and participating in good arguments are better than those who can join but didn't choose to do so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amgo ni

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:05 pm

I almost cried while reading this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Amgo_ni..

Your comments have been noticed much of my fellow classmates here and I think you are now treated instantly as a celebrity. I am glad that you have given much of your attention to this topic and shared some of your ideas that could only come from you. Thank you very much for the healthy discussion and I do really hope that we could engage in more healthier and interesting conversations. Maybe an informative debate if you are okay with it. Your active participation of our forum have made many, (if not..some) of my fellow classmates to be more active and aggressive in displaying topics and defending them from our Professor's judgment.

Lastly, I am not very sure that I agree with what you have just said about being good in commenting. Sometimes people are built to criticize or comment so other people can move on and improve themselves. But in your case, i think your comments and statements are backed up with great knowledge and more experience than ours. Being an expert or a master on one specific thing does not make you better than others. But just by sharing your ideas and thoughts made you a better person for others.
lol! But I do believe people engaging and participating in good arguments are better than those who can join but didn't choose to do so..

macky!proud ka ko klasm8 ta..haha..pareha ta tg buhangin..hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: reply...   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:00 am

amgo ni wrote:

Weh!!!.. Puno ug flattery noh..hehehe Maau wala ka nihilak...

charmaine wrote:

Haha! lols..anu konek ng buhangin..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert Marvin E. Lee

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:08 am

amgo ni wrote:

charmaine wrote:

AW... Btaw tam! hehehe unsa man connect sa buhangin? hehehe... LOLS!... kami gani kay cilignan me ni maki! wah hehehe... LOLS!... maki asa ka karon!? wah! hehehe... Lol...

hehehe!.... Cheers for both of you amgo_ni and mr.macaraeg!... Hehehe... i enjoy reading this thread... because i realize how poor i'am in english pale !.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Macaraeg

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:13 am

Robert Marvin E. Lee wrote:
amgo ni wrote:

charmaine wrote:

AW... Btaw tam! hehehe unsa man connect sa buhangin? hehehe... LOLS!... kami gani kay cilignan me ni maki! wah hehehe... LOLS!... maki asa ka karon!? wah! hehehe... Lol...

hehehe!.... Cheers for both of you amgo_ni and mr.macaraeg!... Hehehe... i enjoy reading this thread... because i realize how poor i'am in english pale !.. lol!

waaaaah!! naa ko klikerz hahaha!!! Dli man ka poor..Rich man ka..dli lng nmo ginagamit..haha Intsik man ka gud..atik lng marvs..'kampai'? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.A.D. service!! Read..   

Back to top Go down

M.A.D. service!! Read..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next