2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheena Joy Lanada

PostSubject: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:33 pm

This Study compares the process, benefits, and factors between Electronic and traditional publishing of research paper of students and scholars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Van M. Buladaco

PostSubject: Comment   Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 am

Is it social?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://estudyantenghectic.blogspot.com
davemar tabanyag

PostSubject: Re: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:06 pm

i think this is not a social research.

although i can tell by now that electronic publishing is really much efficient than traditional based on what i can percieve. But i dont really know what factors can prove it. or maybe the study can even prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena Joy Lanada

PostSubject: Re: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:24 pm

this is somewhat social but with a twist of course. hehehe

i have this idea to collect data to IT people which is usual in Research. It will be qualitative or quantitative, maybe.

If you have suggestions, it will be appreciated. tnx!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenneth Roldan M. Tello

PostSubject: Re: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:29 am

Dli kya murag gmay lang ang imong respondents ana?,medyo limited mangud ang nagaconduct ug research sa IC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheena Joy Lanada

PostSubject: Re: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Murag gamay jud ang respondents ani tells... tnx sa comment... huna hunaon nako na... :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: Re: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:54 pm

Dli kya murag gmay lang ang imong respondents ana?,medyo limited mangud ang nagaconduct ug research sa IC.

--------- mdjo tama jud c tello ... gmy lng jud imo respondnt ani.. mglisud k og conclude...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:13 am

pls reconsider ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Sheena Joy Lanada

PostSubject: Re: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:32 pm

lagi sir. nangita pa ko bag-ong topic... huhuhu september na...help! :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karla17

PostSubject: study   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:02 pm

great essay here [research papers]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC   

Back to top Go down

Comparative Study between Traditional Scientific Publishing and Electronic Publishing of Research in IC
Page 1 of 1