2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Update on Blogging: COMPARATIVE FEATURES ON DIFFERENT BLOG PLATFORMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: Update on Blogging: COMPARATIVE FEATURES ON DIFFERENT BLOG PLATFORMS   Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:12 am

sir, I was thinking if the pre survey that you had advise me to prepare on the first sem should be validated. It was checked by two validators already.

Im just gonna present the look of the online presurvey as you've instructed:

This is the pre-survey that is to be taken by the respondents. It is stated in the Methodology that the Online Blog Platform Survey is the initial step in undertaking the research. It is design to know the most popular blog services and platforms being used by bloggers. The respondents can choose a maximum of five (5) platforms among the list given. Only five (5) blogs are chosen to narrow the subject of the research. In this case, information can be focused and be concentrated among the result of the pre-survey.

To maximize the reach of my survey, I have chosen random bloggers aside from the links I have in my blog. The links comprises mostly of students from the University of Southeastern Philippines under the college of IC (Institute of Computing). The Online Survey on blogs is to be propagated to other bloggers in different ways. It is either making a link in their blog, whether inserting it after a comment or living it in their chat box. Others are requested to visit my blog to take the Survey. The survey is easily noticeable since it is a drop down box just right after the page of my blog finish loading.

The Blog Platform Survey is being powered by KwikSurvey, a free online survey.

Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: Adviser Update   Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:14 am

My adviser is Mr. Jehzeel Laurente, a web developer and a blogger.
www.jehzlau-concepts.com

He just stated to add some reviews on other features of the blog platforms.

tnx..... sir?

hmmm ...been waiting 4u nd faculty room since monday ...as requested by u!@^#$(%..hhehhe .. btw, did u say 3OF, 3HM, 3GB olredi ...hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: Re: Update on Blogging: COMPARATIVE FEATURES ON DIFFERENT BLOG PLATFORMS   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 am

Agnes Galinato wrote:
My adviser is Mr. Jehzeel Laurente, a web developer and a blogger.
www.jehzlau-concepts.com

He just stated to add some reviews on other features of the blog platforms.

tnx..... sir?

hmmm ...been waiting 4u nd faculty room since monday ...as requested by u!@^#$(%..hhehhe .. btw, did u say 3OF, 3HM, 3GB olredi ...hehe

sir, yes sir, it was a little while that i didn't practice those prayers. Though im a christian, I have beliefs on my own. I pray without guides, but with what i truly feel. Sorry jud au sir ha? Pro ngpray nmn ko sir, gmemorize nko og balik..... nakalimot njud btaw ko sa Hail Mary..... Sad Embarassed

pwede nko adto sa imo sir?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: sir,,,,   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 am

sir, muadto njud ko sa imo ha? nakulbaan bya ko sir,,,, kay naulaw jud ko....

hehhehh .. your always WELCOME in the office ... even if you pray differently ... REALIZATIOn is what is important ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanelbags271

PostSubject: Re: Update on Blogging: COMPARATIVE FEATURES ON DIFFERENT BLOG PLATFORMS   Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 pm

replica designer bags This awesome
designer inspired handbags Really cool feeling
air max 2012 Wear comfortable
nike shox turbo It very cheap
men puma shoes What are you waiting
air max 90 Do not miss
wholesale puma shoes Seize the opportunity
puma shoes sale My Favorites
timberland mens boots I super love
gucci women shoes Quality is very good
louis vuitton outlet Cost-effective
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Blogging: COMPARATIVE FEATURES ON DIFFERENT BLOG PLATFORMS   

Back to top Go down

Update on Blogging: COMPARATIVE FEATURES ON DIFFERENT BLOG PLATFORMS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1