2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BRAIN-SCAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clenemae G. Galgao

PostSubject: BRAIN-SCAN   Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Brain Scan, reading people's intentions or thought. "A team of world-leading neuroscientists has developed a powerful technique that allows them to look deep inside a person's brain and read their intentions before they act."

"The team used high-resolution brain scans to identify patterns of activity before translating them into meaningful thoughts, revealing what a person planned to do in the near future. It is the first time scientists have succeeded in reading intentions in this way."

What is your point of view of this technology?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-SCAN   Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 am

hhmmff.. thinking about this "brain scan" technology.. i dont think this will be posible..and if this truly exist, do this really get the accurate thoughts of people? if it does, dont know what would be the ethical issues on this..(have to read first all about "brain scan" and consult to the bible.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
Richard Mark Daliba

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-SCAN   Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:23 pm

this kind of technology would be very helpful to trial courts if this could be possible since trial courts would not need a judge to decide about a certain case. accuracy on the decision would be much reliable since brain scanning would be the tool to decide best about the case.hmmmf. i think it would be also helpful to those "torpe" people..aheheh..nice topic..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.markrichards.tk
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-SCAN   Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:53 pm

[quote="Richard Mark Daliba"]this kind of technology would be very helpful to trial courts if this could be possible since trial courts would not need a judge to decide about a certain case. accuracy on the decision would be much reliable since brain scanning would be the tool to decide best about the case.hmmmf. i think it would be also helpful to those "torpe" people..aheheh..nice topic..[/quote]

haha.. pagxur sards ha..hehhe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: Reply   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 am

i think this technology would totally be helpful in cases like handling criminals and the like when we badly need to actually know what's going into someone's thoughts to make everything a lot easier. But it should be only restricted to stuffs like that and not let it be used by just anyone or it would cause a complete mess. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glayra P. Bustamante

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-SCAN   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 am

GREAT... but i guess, TRUST would be no longer used when everyone can read minds already... i so much value this word... it is so nice to be trusted and to trust anyway...would it also invade one's privacy to keep his thoughts for himself only?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: brain telepathy?   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 am

wow, its like it was a myth long ago, but now? is it really true? mystery really lies within humans.... and how they discover things is truly amazing...

about the technology, its kind of disturbing that someone will know the action that you may take in the future.... but, as the others have said, there are also cases where it is useful. Privacy will surely be affected.

But as the saying goes, no one knows the future. It is relative to every action, the scenario that i was thinking is :

Arresting a civilian or an ex-con for thinking of doing criminal actions in the future... hehehe... what defense could he make if this technology would be the base for every trial? People have the choice, some reactions are due to some tense circumstances thats why, some people think of really bad things...

even i sumtimes... hehhee.. but the technology is truly amazing....
maybe applicable for the terrorists, (if the government can get hold of them... hehhe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariane Joy B. Ang

PostSubject: Brain scan   Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:22 pm

I've seen this technology in a cartoon series, The Batman. Laughing Uhm, it was a child being brain-scanned by Batman's enemies because they wanted to know who batman is. When they scanned the child's brain they did not able to see Batman's face because the child manipulated his thoughts. It was that he pictured out other face, i guess, and not Batman's. Would this be possible in reality? I mean when one is brain-scanned, would he be able to manipulate his thoughts on the process?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
westlife

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-SCAN   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Clenemae G. Galgao wrote:
Brain Scan, reading people's intentions or thought. "A team of world-leading neuroscientists has developed a powerful technique that allows them to look deep inside a person's brain and read their intentions before they act."

"The team used high-resolution brain scans to identify patterns of activity before translating them into meaningful thoughts, revealing what a person planned to do in the near future. It is the first time scientists have succeeded in reading intentions in this way."

What is your point of view of this technology?

They can really read the intentions before the people act? wow. amazing.
pmp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-SCAN   

Back to top Go down

BRAIN-SCAN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1