2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How about sex change?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rendell Andrin

PostSubject: How about sex change?   Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Nowadays, technology is capable of doing surgical methods like sex change. Male removes their masculine genital organs and replace with feminine genital organs and vice versa. Medical procedures like this involves at lot of considerations because its complications may lead to serious health problems. Sex change is also expensive.
Some countries are seen performing this kind of medical method like in the US.
In the Philippines, there are still no laws that allow this kind of medical procedure.
Obviously, sex change roots from homosexuality: gays, lesbians and “double-blades” (people who cherish both sex). People who are confused as they say. People who are telling “it’s not their fault to be born like that”.

So, how do you look at this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

PostSubject: Re: How about sex change?   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:05 pm

hahaha....

clearly, this is a moral sin.. but because of this modern chhanging world, everybody can change.(even gender).. and we can do nothing abbout this, because you will become an enemy of the world.. all we can do is wait for God's judgement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
Kenneth Roldan M. Tello

PostSubject: Re: How about sex change?   Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:03 am

There's nothing wrong with sex change for me. First of all, it is a matter of choice whether you will do it or not. If you do so, I think you will still be accepted by the society just like the gay or the lesbian are accepted. There is also no law governing such technology so it is legal. It's really a matter of choice.

Referring to being a catholic, as long as you are still a catholic in your actions after you undergo sex change, you are still a catholic, you are still a son of GOD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: Reply   Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 am

uhmmm..I think sex change is just way over board. I can't judge people who do it cause I don't have the right but I can only say that if they are doing it to make their selves happy and they think that it's the way they should be,but we can only be happy if we are contented of the things with what have or what we are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Van M. Buladaco

PostSubject: Re: How about sex change?   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:26 pm

This is legal right. There is no issue here. Whether you the son of the US president or the daughter of the Prime Minister of Russia, you still can make these changes. Everything in this world is undergoing change and SO ARE WE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://estudyantenghectic.blogspot.com
John Wilson Lee

PostSubject: Re: How about sex change?   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:21 pm

I really believe that people who undergo sex change have psychological problem. For me, what they've done to their body is ridiculous and has no sense. I consider it as just a show off. I really don't get their point in doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rendell Andrin

PostSubject: Re: How about sex change?   Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:19 pm

i'm in second motion to the statements of john, i can't imagine why need of changing our own genitals.
maybe because i'm a straight person that's why i am not in favor of this.
Although it's quite bias, but that is how i think of it.

since we have our own point of view, so i myself respect others' words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: Re: How about sex change?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:28 am

well, everyone's havng dffrnt thought about it.... del, kaw ha? hehhe... In my perspective, if these people are feeling different about themselves, they don't have to undergo surgical operations. I think, that being what they are is the first thing why people love them....

But, about these future surgical technology, why not put it in more useful things. What d'you thnk? hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariane Joy B. Ang

PostSubject: sex change   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:19 pm

I guess it's okay since technology advances so fast. The issue here is on how we are going to deal with the advances in technologies, such as this one. People have their own choices and opinions, but I won't change my sex, ever.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about sex change?   

Back to top Go down

How about sex change?
Page 1 of 1