2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yes to Cryonics or Not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Mark Daliba

PostSubject: Yes to Cryonics or Not?   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Cryonics is the practice of cryopreserving a legally dead person or animal for possible revival when future science can cure all disease, can rejuvenate to a condition of perpetual youth and can reverse all damage due to the Cryopreservation process. There are ethical and theological issues whether Cryonics is regarded as interment or a medicine. If it is interment then the religious belief about afterlife and death would come into consideration since according to most religions that only God could resurrect dead. And when it is termed as medicine then with legal death as a mere enabling mechanism, then cryonics is a long-term coma with uncertain prognosis.

When this could be possible in the near future, most people would not be afraid to die since there is a technology that could resurrect humans and even animals. You would also not be afraid to have wounds and illnesses since reversal of damage would be possible.

As a student, how would you stand for this kind of issue of life and death? Are you agree with this kind of technology?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.markrichards.tk
Angelo F. Matildo

PostSubject: Re: Yes to Cryonics or Not?   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 pm

I think for me...there are several advantages of this kind of technology "Cryonics" ..since then, of course all of us in this world, wanted to live..isn't it??

However there are also many disadvantages regarding about this matter...aside that is against in the Law of God...many problems also arises...db??..just like if all of us in this world won't die....do we think that the world is sufficient for us???...especially that every now and then..the population are growing???....so of course, I think that in the Law of God, and for the betterment of our lives... "No" to this kind of technology, although, we always want living in this world....but much I like if we live with God in heaven, since no more worries, no more fears...and above all happiness is always there with God..Smile

That's my own opinion lng nman...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

PostSubject: Re: Yes to Cryonics or Not?   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 pm

is this true? hehe, this issue sounds new to me.. i dont think this will be possible. making the dead come alive with new technologies? if this will be possible, i dont know if we all can take living with dead people..maybe it can only be possible with spiritism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
John Wilson Lee

PostSubject: Re: Yes to Cryonics or Not?   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:33 pm

i'll say no to this one. yes it maybe is one of the greatest innovation but every thing is just not right. by this technology, we are playing the role of God which is in any way is wrong. yes it is a good thing to live again but everything is just no normal, so for me it is wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: reply   Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:31 pm

at first read, I'm quite amazed since this is the first time I've heard of this method. But I really don't have a go on it since it's like making a zombie. And if it's really your time, it is really your time. Altering what is meant could just mean more trouble and complications.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francis Anthony Itucas

PostSubject: Re: Yes to Cryonics or Not?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:33 am

maybe treating incurable illnesses to lengthen the lifespan of a human but not to resurrect the dead.. would you like to live in a crowded place because dead came back to life.. affraid wow.. lets live and accept death.. honestly, i feel happy when a disaster or a natural calamity would happen because it would lessen the population of this crowded planet.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil you may say that i am insane but its reality.. problems are rising because of the bloated population.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad just let the dead rest and remain in our memories..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xoting.wordpress.com
Glayra P. Bustamante

PostSubject: Re: Yes to Cryonics or Not?   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 am

if there are still things yet undone then maybe this could be a help.. but i still do not agree... we just have to accept that we live and we die... what important is the time we spend in between them... we just have to make the most out of our lives...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariane Joy B. Ang

PostSubject: cryonics   Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Wow!.. Such an amazing technology, but I think it insults our faith to God. Uhm, talking about religion we know that death was the consequence for the sins we have done, right? Neutral And if this technology would ever come to life, then people wouldn't be afraid of death anymore. But on the other side, we would not sob anymore with the death of our loved ones since we know they could be brought back to life. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clenemae G. Galgao

PostSubject: Re..   Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:03 pm

i don't stand for this issue because first and foremost , only GOD has the authority to do so and if will happen it is scary living with the dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Tangian

PostSubject: REP   Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:37 am

Regarding this technology i've seen this method in "Ripleys believe it or not" wherein the son preserves the body of his father in a basement filled with ice he firmly believes that his father will come back to life at the right time with the use of modern technology and bet you the body of his father looks like very normal. Since he knows the method of cyronics that was already conducted to rats and their s a possibility that it will come back to life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paperview.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes to Cryonics or Not?   

Back to top Go down

Yes to Cryonics or Not?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2709rsgamboa6219 :: Subjects :: Future Technology-
Jump to: