2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

we can but should we?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: we can but should we?   Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:53 pm

this is a very striking question that caught my mind. As we all know, technology is now booming in a very fast rate. All seems to be developing every day. Humans, i think is intelligent in there natural way, thus improvement is expected. Though technology is considered helpful in a greater aspect, we cannot deny the fact that there are also issues that could be raised in doing so.

there are technology that are now already available but not all people have the same perspective with regards to this. Taking for example the genetic alteration and vitro fertilization. It can now be done, but do you think we should?

tnx in advance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

PostSubject: Re: we can but should we?   Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:41 pm

hmf.. actually im not familiar with genetic alteration that is why i first do research about it. based on what i have read about it, genetic alteration is about manipulating our genes into what we want to be and to ahve a stronger body.and im still in doubt for the moral and ethical issues regarding this. and talking about vitro fertilization, i think thre is no problem about transplant of something(hehhe..dont know what are those to be transfered)..should hav to do more resaerch about it).. to ahve a successful pregnancy does not contradict moral issues..

hmmf.. this is tough.. i need to have more readings about genetic alteration and vitro fertilization. and be back in this thread..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
Glayra P. Bustamante

PostSubject: Re: we can but should we?   Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:06 pm

it depends on which situation it would be applied... or for what purpose/reason...

i believe if the intentions are good then i say GO...

but if not...it's definitely a big NO...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regina e. abadilla

PostSubject: Re: we can but should we?   Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:26 pm

i had read just a brief article regarding the genetic revolution..nowadays experts are having researches on genetic manipulation.. i guess its nice thing..but then, safety is just the main issue for this.^^ its just my own point of view anyway hehehe.^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Van M. Buladaco

PostSubject: Re: we can but should we?   Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 am

I highly agree with ms bustamante's point of view. Of course it will depend on how it is necessary upon situations. If it will progress our living, then it should be done. Destructible technology are still a necessity I might say. This is for the reason of defense against attackers (alien invasion for example). So that's why what should be done should be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://estudyantenghectic.blogspot.com
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: reply   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:35 pm

If these corresponding technologies are applied to things that are positive in a way, then why not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelo F. Matildo

PostSubject: Re: we can but should we?   Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 am

That’s really very true…If they have much reasons and purposes in which for the quality of life…then I think it must be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

PostSubject: Re: we can but should we?   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 pm

i dont think this kind of technology can contribute good to us. maybe this kind of technology will be very harmful to us humans. if this will give extra power to all, maybe people in the future will be super heroes or mutants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: Re: we can but should we?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:31 am

Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
i dont think this kind of technology can contribute good to us. maybe this kind of technology will be very harmful to us humans. if this will give extra power to all, maybe people in the future will be super heroes or mutants.

I think Mi, not all are going to be super humans and the mutant thing. Laughing I still think that if technology is put into good use, then PROCEED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we can but should we?   

Back to top Go down

we can but should we?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2709rsgamboa6219 :: Subjects :: Future Technology-
Jump to: