2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Databanking of ICT skills in Davao

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: Databanking of ICT skills in Davao   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 am

I'm in the process of looking for my research advisers and validator.I already found the prospects and hopefully I'll get positive responses. Sir,na koy ask, unsa gni to imo ingon sako na mgask ko tbang sa ICT davao?para unsa gni to sir?den tma ba na ang mga managers lng ako tgaan questionnaires pra mka gather ko sa mga supply ug demand? den for january 2009 lang ang scope sako study sir..thank you sir Very Happy

hehe .. YES ..... present your study to ICT-Dvo ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: Re: Databanking of ICT skills in Davao   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:21 am

Charmaine Joy Abrenica wrote:
I'm in the process of looking for my research advisers and validator.I already found the prospects and hopefully I'll get positive responses. Sir,na koy ask, unsa gni to imo ingon sako na mgask ko tbang sa ICT davao?para unsa gni to sir?den tma ba na ang mga managers lng ako tgaan questionnaires pra mka gather ko sa mga supply ug demand? den for january 2009 lang ang scope sako study sir..thank you sir Very Happy

hehe .. YES ..... present your study to ICT-Dvo ..

thank you sir..sir, gnatanggihan jud ko nla sir cagape bah..gusto unta ko tga IC lng ako adviser..huhu pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: update   Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:25 pm

u
hmm..I had already found my adviser and 2 validators. I'm still in the process of constructing my questionnaire for later validation, I have consulted with RSG and found out that I could just directly visit my respondent and get the information I needed since the information I needed are somewhat should be direct or close-ended ones. But I would still need to show the guideline questions I would use in interviewing my respondents to make it more reliable. I had also let the letters signed for my visit in ICT Davao and DTI and hopefully convince them to help me with my endeavor.
Shocked

hmmm ...good luck ... pls let me see your validated questionnaire ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: update   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:11 pm

hehe..I still have to undergo validations with my questionnaire, I think it is still best to validate it though it would make the process longer but at least I'm sure I have a good questionnaire to gather my data with. I had already given a letter to ICT Davao and would follow up about it since the president was out of town. I will give a letter next to DTi office. I already had revised my questionnaire with my adviser. And hopefully find my other validators so i can give them the questionnaire i constructed initially.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: updates   Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, I had gone to CHED regional office last week to gather data for the university or school outputs as a part of the ICT skills in Davao. I have talked to the person in-charge and we agreed that he would be sending the data I need thru email by monday this week but unfortunately as I checked, I haven't received it yet. And as for my questionnaires that should be given out to different companies, it still has to be validated and needs further reconstructions.huhu...

hmmm ... double time pls ... GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chanelbags271

PostSubject: Re: Databanking of ICT skills in Davao   Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:13 pm

replica designer bags This awesome
designer inspired handbags Really cool feeling
air max 2012 Wear comfortable
nike shox turbo It very cheap
men puma shoes What are you waiting
air max 90 Do not miss
wholesale puma shoes Seize the opportunity
puma shoes sale My Favorites