2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 My Research Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: My Research Updates   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:44 am

Last week i spoke to some of my prospect advisers, but unfortunately their busy that they said they can't accomodate me..(huhuuhu)...til' now i'm still looking for my adviser..i have already made some drafts for my interview questionnaire but it cannot be verified yet since i don't have my adviser yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 am

sir, pwede magpaconsult na saimo diretso sa questionnaire maskin wla pa na revised? wla pman gud ko adviser..hehhehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:19 pm

Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
sir, pwede magpaconsult na saimo diretso sa questionnaire maskin wla pa na revised? wla pman gud ko adviser..hehhehe

hmmm ... validate first ... then i will check ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 pm

rsgamboa wrote:
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
sir, pwede magpaconsult na saimo diretso sa questionnaire maskin wla pa na revised? wla pman gud ko adviser..hehhehe

hmmm ... validate first ... then i will check ..

hhmm.. sir.. nka ma refer na pwede ma adviser? hehheheh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
rsgamboa wrote:
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
sir, pwede magpaconsult na saimo diretso sa questionnaire maskin wla pa na revised? wla pman gud ko adviser..hehhehe

hmmm ... validate first ... then i will check ..

hhmm.. sir.. nka ma refer na pwede ma adviser? hehheheh

hmmmm .. all ic faculty members are qualified adivsers ...hehhe .. surely they will be there to HELP ..hehhe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm

rsgamboa wrote:
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
rsgamboa wrote:
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
sir, pwede magpaconsult na saimo diretso sa questionnaire maskin wla pa na revised? wla pman gud ko adviser..hehhehe

hmmm ... validate first ... then i will check ..

hhmm.. sir.. nka ma refer na pwede ma adviser? hehheheh

hmmmm .. all ic faculty members are qualified adivsers ...hehhe .. surely they will be there to HELP ..hehhe


huhuh... wla may maskin isa mosugot na tga faculty sir...huhhuhuh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
rsgamboa wrote:
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
rsgamboa wrote:
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
sir, pwede magpaconsult na saimo diretso sa questionnaire maskin wla pa na revised? wla pman gud ko adviser..hehhehe

hmmm ... validate first ... then i will check ..

hhmm.. sir.. nka ma refer na pwede ma adviser? hehheheh

hmmmm .. all ic faculty members are qualified adivsers ...hehhe .. surely they will be there to HELP ..hehhe


huhuh... wla may maskin isa mosugot na tga faculty sir...huhhuhuh

hmmm ... dili ko mo2o ...basi kulang lang kiliti ....hhehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:08 pm

atlast, naa njud koy adviser...(hehhe)

sir, ang akong letter sa adviser ug sa mga validators naa lng sa imong table, ako lng gbilin...(pki sign na sir,hehe)
and i nka pa validate nko sa isa ka vvalidator nko(maskin wla pa napermahan ang letter)..hehe, and as expected 90% ang corrections sa akong questionnaire..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:01 am

Miah Mae C. Bernaldo wrote:
atlast, naa njud koy adviser...(hehhe)

sir, ang akong letter sa adviser ug sa mga validators naa lng sa imong table, ako lng gbilin...(pki sign na sir,hehe)
and i nka pa validate nko sa isa ka vvalidator nko(maskin wla pa napermahan ang letter)..hehe, and as expected 90% ang corrections sa akong questionnaire..


SIGNED ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 am

its been my n^th times para mavalidate akong questionnaire.. i hope maperfect naxa. huhu.. kailangan nko mkadistribute ug questionnaire jud..

hmmmm..pls let me check your questionnaire b4 administering ....kung hei fat ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 am

Right now, im trying to finish analyzing the data and making draft of chapter 3 and 4.so that i can let it checked with my grammarian tomorrow and with my adviser, and of course do some revisions depending on their comments. before letting it checked with sir RSG..(hmf.pra atleast dli kau daghan ug mali pagpaconsult nko..hehhe)


[b][color=red]GOOD Girl ...[/color][/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
chanelbags271



Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 pm

replica designer bags This awesome
designer inspired handbags Really cool feeling
air max 2012 Wear comfortable
nike shox turbo It very cheap
men puma shoes What are you waiting
air max 90 Do not miss
wholesale puma shoes Seize the opportunity
puma shoes sale My Favorites
timberland mens boots I super love
gucci women shoes Quality is very good
louis vuitton outlet Cost-effective
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Research Updates   

Back to top Go down
 
My Research Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What Do You Think of L&E Research? *usa only*
» [SOLVED] Unable to integrate Updates or Software
» [SOLVED] Can't connect to updates server???
» gonšalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE - LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED*
» Nootropics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2709rsgamboa6219 :: Subjects :: Elective 2-
Jump to: