2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTRODUCTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rsgamboa
Admin

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Welcome back!!! as usual please state your expectations to your subject and your professor. please visit this forum from time to time as papers/assignments/exercises will be posted here and you are expected to post your answers promptly ...tnx

NO SCREEN NAME/ALIAS please ... REGISTER with your COMPLETE NAME

SOME REMINDERS:

When writing a paper try to use your own words majority of the time.
When you use another person's words, use quotation marks and give credit to the source, either within the text or in a footnote.
No student shall, with intent to deceive, represent the work of another individual as his or her own in any of his papers/assignments/exercises submitted in this subject, whether the material so represented constitutes a part or the entirety of the work submitted.

AVOID PLAGIARISM (give credit where credit's is due)
Dont forget to cite references/authors, here are some tips :

Citing the author in the text
If the author's name occurs naturally in the sentence the year is given in brackets.
Using direct quotes
If you quote directly from a source you must insert the author's name, date of publication and the page number of the quotation.
The page number should be given at the end of the quote, in separate brackets if necessary.
Citing Works by more than one author
If your source has two authors you should include both names in the text.
Citing works by three or more authors
If there are three or more authors you should include the first named author and then add 'et al.' in italics followed by a full stop. This is an abbreviation of 'et alia' which means 'and others' in Latin.
Citing a chapter or section
When referring to a chapter or section which is part of a larger work, you should cite the author of the chapter not the editor of the whole work.
Citing works by the same author written in the same year
If you cite two or more works written in the same year by the same author, then you must differentiate between them in both the text and your List of references by listing them as a, b, c etc.
Citing secondary sources
When citing secondary sources (ie an author refers to a work you have not read) cite the secondary source, but include the name of the author and date of publication of the original source in the text.
Only the secondary source should be listed in your List of references. You should only cite secondary sources if you are unable to read the original source yourself.

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/page-8421

***You can use also APA and MLA citation style***
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
regina e. abadilla

PostSubject: ExPecTatiOn   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:43 pm

hmmh.. from the course subject., i'll expect to have discussions regarding e-commerce., online shopping and other transactions., and even the e-commerce law.. hmmh., since after the first meeting - no major paper and periodical exams, so i guess this would be not that hard enough.. heheh hope so., coz i'm a li'l bit uneasy with writings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmaine Joy Abrenica

PostSubject: Expectation   Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:57 am

I expect to greatly stretch the membranes of what I barely know about e-commerce. Coz I would merely defin e it from what I understand, it is about doing business over the net. I know there's more to that and i hope I could interestingly absorbed all of it. Well to sir RSG, i hope you'll be less cryptic this time..hehe..coz i think every fOREIGN and NOSEBLEEDING terms dwells in this topic.hehe
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julie ann niones

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 am

hello!

my expectation towards the subject is that the i'll gain more knowledge about e-commerce.
Though it won't be easy but i am still hoping that the learning is fun....

Fighting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.janiones.blogspot.com
Anthony E. Catamora

PostSubject: Introduction   Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 am

I am expecting this subject to be more mature in dealing with the issues and topics regarding what the subject has to discuss. For the teacher, I am expecting him to help and guide the class along the activities and discussions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aecatamora.blogspot.com
Richard Mark Daliba

PostSubject: My expectations 'bout this subject   Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm

My expectations about this subject? Hmmf. Since it's Sir Randy again, we should expect the unexpected.hehe. I would expect that our periodical exam would not be so difficult. I would like to learned more about e-commerce and e-commerce laws. Good luck to all of us..

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.markrichards.tk
Eric Ibasco

PostSubject: My expectation   Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 pm

In this subject I do not have much expectation because I do not have much more idea what it is, that the only thing I know is it's all about electronic communication through internet between user, consumer and world wide web.......(tama ba ko???) and for our teacher(ganun pa rin) as long as you will good to him and always follow his rules.......ahehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.logorice.blogspot.com
Glayra P. Bustamante

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:23 am

i expect that there are lots of things i'd be learning from e-commerce and eventually would help us someday.... i hope that sir rsg would help and share to us lots about e-commerce and i hope everyone in the class will participate and cooperate in the class discussion next month... so learning e-commerce would be fun...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agnes Galinato

PostSubject: hello guys!   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm

i'm expecting to learn alot from this subject.... from the basic of e-commerce to its application in e-business, hope we could be motivated to engage ourselves in doing some webased e-commerce sites. hehehe (related in our Internet Programming)

good luck to us all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
norma galua

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:19 am

Though I donít really have the idea of what e-commerce, I know that I can learn something about it necessary in making us a professional IT prof, just hope requirements in passing the subject is attainable coz E-Commerce from the name itself is somewhat broad.jejeje

I expect Sir Randy wonít make it hard for us to pass this subject and may able to made us to have a good conversation and participation in face to face and virtual discussion.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clenemae G. Galgao

PostSubject: Expectation   Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Low. .

I don't really understand what e-commerce is but I hope I can cope up every exercises and activities. I am expecting to have a broad understanding at the end of this course.

Good Luck sa tanan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miah Mae C. Bernaldo

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:11 pm

E-commerce is i think one of the difficult subjects i have this semester. Since We have already met during or first meeting in this subject, i'm expecting to have an informal class with less supervision but will gain lot more understanding about the subject. MAYBE sir RSG would guide us during our reporting class especially when we missed some important topics that we should include in our report.(hehhehehe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spongeemyn.blogspot.com/
Mark Van M. Buladaco

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Oh.. well.. for Sir RSG. Well nothng much for i have been commenting my expectations in the Future Tech subject thread. I am expecting him to be more flexible and considerate with regards of the subject matter.
As for the subject, I am familiar with but onyl with its meaning and not the deep concepts of it. I am expecting to learn more and enjoy while learning.
Ciao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://estudyantenghectic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2709rsgamboa6219 :: Subjects :: E-Commerce-
Jump to: