2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Scenarios in the Cyberworld Exposing USePís Internet Users to Vulnerable Menace: Assessment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony E. Catamora

PostSubject: Scenarios in the Cyberworld Exposing USePís Internet Users to Vulnerable Menace: Assessment   Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:01 am

After several days of frequent searching about related literatures such as journals, books, news papers, and etc. in the internet and even in library, I have found that the title of my topic is quite a broad one. I have realized that the title of my research must be changed. Cyber threats issue is such a constant challenge in the Information and Communication Technology of global and local sectors. Menace in the cyberspace seemed to be ubiquitous as advancement of technology grows as years passing by. According to some of my readings this past few months that threats in the cyberworld are getting perilous and most cases ICT industry in the world and e-Governments are most affected by these threats. Threats are being categorized base on their characteristics of attack. These threats are caused by vigorous cybercrimes that caught the most attention of Internet users and personal computer owners in the world. Due to the broadness of cybercrime, it is broadly grouped into three such as against to individuals, organizations and society at large. These issues are really somewhat alarming as I am becoming IT professional because I am working most of the time in the cyberspace. This topic research of mine such a great thing to start a great initiative in addressing this kind of global issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aecatamora.blogspot.com

Scenarios in the Cyberworld Exposing USePís Internet Users to Vulnerable Menace: Assessment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1