2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTRODUCTION ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rsgamboa
Admin

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION ...   Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Hi, i'm your professor in this subject ...pls reply to this thread by introducing yourself too with your expectation(s) to the subject and professor ..pls limit your reply to 5 lines only ....pls visit this forum from time to time as papers/assignments/exercises will be posted here and you are expected to post your answers promptly ...tnx

NO SCREEN NAME/ALIAS please ... REGISTER with your COMPLETE NAME

SOME REMINDERS:

When writing a paper try to use your own words majority of the time.
When you use another person's words, use quotation marks and give credit to the source, either within the text or in a footnote.
No student shall, with intent to deceive, represent the work of another individual as his or her own in any of his papers/assignments/exercises submitted in this subject, whether the material so represented constitutes a part or the entirety of the work submitted.

AVOID PLAGIARISM (give credit where credit's is due)
Dont forget to cite references/authors, here are some tips :

Citing the author in the text
If the author's name occurs naturally in the sentence the year is given in brackets.
Using direct quotes
If you quote directly from a source you must insert the author's name, date of publication and the page number of the quotation.
The page number should be given at the end of the quote, in separate brackets if necessary.
Citing Works by more than one author
If your source has two authors you should include both names in the text.
Citing works by three or more authors
If there are three or more authors you should include the first named author and then add 'et al.' in italics followed by a full stop. This is an abbreviation of 'et alia' which means 'and others' in Latin.
Citing a chapter or section
When referring to a chapter or section which is part of a larger work, you should cite the author of the chapter not the editor of the whole work.
Citing works by the same author written in the same year
If you cite two or more works written in the same year by the same author, then you must differentiate between them in both the text and your List of references by listing them as a, b, c etc.
Citing secondary sources
When citing secondary sources (ie an author refers to a work you have not read) cite the secondary source, but include the name of the author and date of publication of the original source in the text.
Only the secondary source should be listed in your List of references. You should only cite secondary sources if you are unable to read the original source yourself.

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/page-8421

***You can use also APA and MLA citation style***

Last edited by rsgamboa on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Hannah Rhea Hernandez

PostSubject: mY exPeCtAtioNs..   Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi.! I am Hannah Rhea Hernandez. lol!
As a 4th yr IT student, I expect that we will learn a great deal of things in this subject and from our professor of which those lessons can be used or incorporated in an IT based, working environment. affraid
I expect this subject to be arduous but fun at the same time. GOd bless us all.! Shocked

Last edited by Hannah Rhea Hernandez on Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.woophie.blogspot.com
jade mijares

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:52 pm

Helo everyone. i posted my expectations about our professor on another thread entitled MIS. I copied my expectations there and just pasted it here.

jade mijares wrote:
Hello Sir, hello everyone. Very Happy I'm Jade Mijares (as my Login Name says Laughing), a third year student. I've never been in one of your classes before but i heard that you are strict and based on my encounter with you on a previous occasion (validation of my grades for Analytic Geometry) you do require a lot of things first before you give your OK. I basically don't know anything about the subject but i am very willing to absorb any knowledge that would be thrown my way. BTW, it feels good to be the first to post. Smile

the last sentence isn't true though, hannah did beat me to it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerusalem M. Alvaira

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Jerusalem M. Alvaira, a 3rd yr BSIT student and I expect that this subject will be interesting and challenging. Lastly, I expect that our professor will share his knowledge about this subject and I hope that we willl be able to learn something not only from him but also from our experiences..
Good luck and God bless us all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jerusalemalvaira.blogspot.com/
Fatima Paclibar

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:42 pm

I'm Fatima Paclibar, a BSIT III student.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime," a Chinese Proverb. I'm expecting that our professor in this said course will teach us how to fish just like the proverb says, share his knowledge and guide us to a brighter future. Very Happy I think this subject is going to be hard but fun with a lot of learnings! Good bless us all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
March Dawn Eder

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Elow!.. Laughing I'm March Dawn G. Eder.. Twisted Evil A third year BSIT student..Like a Star @ heaven I'm expecting that Sir Gamboa will be very accommodating <as he was very accommodating to my nonsense questions before> in our consultations regarding the assignments, requirements, projects and etc. of the subject.. lol! I expect that this subject will not only be fun but will also give us learnings that we can use or apply in the near future.. cheers pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalil O. Paniambaan

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:09 am

Hello! I'm Jalil O. Paniamba-an, a 4th year BSIT student.
My expectation in this class is that hopefully, none of us will fail. Very Happy
I'm looking forward to our meetings(since it won't take much of our time... Very Happy) and finding a suitable company. Although it will not be easy, I expect that we can pretty much cope up with the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
athina_alorro

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:59 am

hi, I'm Athina Margarette L. Alorro. BSIT-3. Very Happy
Like a Star @ heaven I expect this subject to be challenging but at the same time thought-provoking & a lot of fun.
Like a Star @ heaven (after meeting him) I now expect sir Gamboa to be very strict, very critical, very hard-to-please, very strict, very fun and did I mention very strict? (hehe..just based on what he said.Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.athina09.blogspot.com
febe mae florentino

PostSubject: my expectations......   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:49 pm

hi..im febe mae florentino 3rd year BSIT
as what i heard about Mr. Randy Gamboa...he is a very strict instructor in the Institute of Computing department...sabi pa nila pinaka "Terror"....but when i already know him during our first day class...slight lng pla ang pgkastrict niya.... lol! ...what im expecting in this class is that i will learn what this subject is all about...as what mr. randy gamboa said...we will learn it more on outside activities....and i think it will be fun to learn this subject..

i hope it will be nice learning with you mr. randy gamboa..... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michelle adlawan

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 pm

Heloo sir..hi everyone!

im pig michelle camarines adlawan...a 3rd yr IT student, and was an evening student before. It was my first time to be handled by Sir Randy [ who is one of the feared teachers i USeP] and it was really, definitely scary??? lol! I was expecting him to be more of a quiet type of guy but he eventually turned out to be a funny man and indeed a disciplinarian. I expect that our subject would be more challenging than the other subjects we've had before. Sir Randy was teaching us to be more independent as a student and I guess that would help me become a better student... tongue char!

God Bless to all of us. Very Happy

Last edited by michelle adlawan on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ngexceed xa sa 5lines na required. sorry po!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ymrebmomville

PostSubject: exPectaTionzzz   Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:52 pm

hi sir! hello classmates!!

I'm Ymreb P. Momville, BSIT-III...

Expectations?
Ummmm, hope no one will fail in this subject... hehe Wink
I expect you'll be very very strict in terms of documents as you've said yesterday...
I know we will learn a lot from you and more on the field (company)...

Razz PS: good luck to us...hehe
sobra na 5 lines sir...hehe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael george guanzon

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 pm

hai sir...hai clasm8's... Smile

I'm Michael George Novencido Guanzon, BSIT-III.,

Hope that I would learn a lot in this subject,.and all of us would pass..ehehehe
They say,Mr.Gamboa is a strict teacher..well, that's true,but slight lng..ehehehe
i expect now to sir, that his not only a strict teacher, but also very fun... Very Happy gudluck 2 ol of us... cheers

Last edited by michael george guanzon on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kate_mariel_dizon

PostSubject: Introduction   Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:04 pm

I am Kate Mariel A. Dizon, 3rd year BS Information Technology student, and currently enrolled to the subject HRM.
I expect to learn from this subject the practical applications of what we have studied in our course so far.
I expect it to be a bird's eye view of the movement of the real world and I expect to learn much from that.
For our professor, I expect him to be strict, as always, but I also expect that that quality of his will drive us to do our best in this subject. I also expect him to be critical about our work. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.katemarieldizon.blogspot.com
charmaine_dayanan

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Hello world.. I'm Charmaine D. Dayanan, 3rd-yr BS Information Technology student in USEP-Obrero Campus (just in case you didn't know, applicable to "foreigners" in this forum..hehe). Well, I expect that in this subject [Human Resource Management], I will learn more about how it is to manage/direct/control people/human resources(HR) in companies; Wink and of course, hope everybody will pass. I also expect that my instructor will be very helpful in guiding us through this course. So to everyone...wish us all the best in this subject!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen Palero

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:10 pm

hello! I am KAREN DOTOLLO PALERO...Currently a 3rd yr BSIT student. Laughing
i've already heard a lot of 'frightening' things about Sir Randy even before. And just yesterday i had proven that they were all WRONG! 'Coz according to him, he is not what the 'humors' say b'coz he's more than that! whew..!Razz
I expect that this subject won't be EASY.. affraid
But i also expect, that being in SIr Randy's class will improve my confidence as we get to make contact to the people of the company we will be observing. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karainie.blogspot.com
Marren Joy Pequiro

PostSubject: (.^_^.)This is me..   Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Ni hao!!! I'm Marren Joy Pequiro, 18 years old, a BSIT-3 student.
Sir Randy S. Gamboa had been my teacher in our AnalGeom, and as always I expect him to be strict but he proved me wrong he is not just strict but very strict (hehe ) in terms of our requirements. I expect in this subject HRM to be very difficult as one of our major subject but as Sir Randy said, "dont be too serious, have fun and learn at the same time." Ciao!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Rae Soriano

PostSubject: inTro..   Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi..♥ am Alyssa Rae Soriano..3rd yR BSIT..♥
am expEcting this subject to be fun and exciting since that we'll be expoSed on oUtdoors.. Very Happy Very Happy
hMmm.fOr our mOderatOr.i think he would be veRy strict this tym as what wevE heard fRom him since that the wOrld will bE oUr audience..

weLL,GOd bLess us aLL and sEe yah!♥ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leah_ana_saavedra

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Gud day sir, gud day fellas,
I'm Leah Ana F. Saavedra BSIT-III,
I expect this subject to be fun and challenging...
and to our teacher, when i met him he was everything i expected... (superlative!!!) lol!

be safe always!!!
Smile

Last edited by leah_ana_saavedra on Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Jean Tisara

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:54 pm

hi sir.. tongue

I'm Sarah Jean Tisara, BSIT-3... former evening student...
Yesterday was my first day<virgin cyclops > in your class and it was so scary..hehehe affraid
I expect that all of us will pass this subject and we'll learn nothing from you (as what you said) but a lot from the industry...
Good Day!... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Cesar E. Manlangit

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Good Day to all!!

I'm John Cesar E. Manlangit. A 3rd year BSIT student.

I expect that I will really learn in this subject while having fun and I expect that Sir Randy
will do his job in instructing and facilitating us.

And I know he will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efasde

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:49 pm

gud day!! sir

elow... people!! i'm Edsa Fe A. Esio BSIT-3rd year
I expect that this subject really need tym to work..... Laughing work, not only inside the school but especially outside the school. Kaugalingong paningkamot.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosemie Nunez

PostSubject: expectations (HRM)   Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:02 am

Good day!!!.. I'm Rosemie Nunez, from BSIT3
I'm expecting: THAT this subject need paper,pen,and correct grammars. THAT it will be fun while we are learning in dealing with the real world. THAT our professor will be strict (but I know its for our own good) and he will give us activities that is not boring. Smile
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
john david de peralta

PostSubject: Introduction, expectation & more...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:05 am

hi sir and hi to all...

Introduction: I'm John David De Peralta, 3rd year irregular BSIT student(third year standing).
Im a CG artist , web developer.
18 years old,single(but not available)

Expectation: well, this is my second subject under Dr. Randy S. Gamboa.
but a lot to expect unlike my first subject under him.
i expect the subject t be more fun and absolutely educational now that we are
working more outside the perimeters of USEP. i expect a lot of sharing of knowledge.
hmmmm.oh well, about the "facilitator"(as he was saying) still the same, FUN FUN FUN.
but of course, for only a maximum time of 10 meetings.

GUYS, MORE POWER TO THE CLASS...LET'S HAVE FUN AND ENJOY...
GOD BLESS TO ALL... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://training.aydp.amigoas.com/johndaviddeperalta/
Karren D. Adarna

PostSubject: intoduction to human resource management   Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:46 am

...cůmo es usted? :)I am Karren D. Adarna,..a student taking up the subject Human Resource Management under a very respectable and generally recognized professor and hopefully,by the end of this semester,I would be able to know everything I have to learn in this said subject. And according to my professor, this can be made possible if we expose ourselves outside,and still i am hoping that he would give a hand at that..and by the way i can see it,i know he won't hesitate in giving help. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
venus s. millena

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:45 am

Hello Sir Gamboa! Im Venus S. Millena, im your student in human resource management subject. I expect in this subject that my road for a very good mark would not be so easy but i will do my very best to pass it and get a very nice grade with your guidance sir. i expect with you sir that you will not allow me to pass that easy. i heard so much about you sir and i am ready to deal with it. i wish that while learning in this subject we will be all be happy and enjoy each others company. thank you so much and have a nice day! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jovylin Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://juvz-14.sosblog.com
Natalie Marie G. Bama

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:29 pm

Hello Philippines!
Hello World!
Hello Universe!

I'm Natalie Marie G. Bama, a BSIT-3 student... Laughing
I'm an evening student before and its my first time to be under the class of Sir Randy Gamboa.. affraid
I expect that all of us will be disciplined and be more responsible in this subject..(wla njud lakwatsa bah..haha) lol!
Hopefully,none of us will fail.. Laughing
Godbless! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ailaine adaptar

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Halo to all! Laughing

Arrow I think this subject will force me to explore the internet (actually I do like it!).
Arrow This would be very interesting! I love it!
Arrow I know I'll learn more 'bout this course.
Arrow Sir,please guide us!hehe

study MANINGKAMOT INTAWN MI...study

lol!

AILAINE S. ADAPTAR
BSIT-3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.adaptarailaine.blogspot.com/
jealou azucena

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:24 pm

i've heard a lot of things about Mr. Gamboa in the past
but nothing prepared me for the real thing...

affraid affraid affraid affraid
well i guess that's it "expect the unexpected"

Question ...I really dont know as to what HRM is allabout (hope i would learn it)...
But what is so exciting about this subject is that were gonna face the real world...
which in my opinion is more terrifying than the classroom
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

...i expect to learn a lot of new things...hahaha...im also looking forward in having new friends
HOPE WE ALL PASS...
sir world peace
since you are all the superlative i expect that
"YOU ARE EXTREMELY KIND" hahahaha..... No

hello sir and classmates!!!
im JEALOU L. AZUCENA...
bsit-3:lol!:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roy laurentino cuevas

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Hello sir and hello eberbody!
I'm Roy Laurentino D. Cuevas,a BSIT-3 student of this subject(obviously) and under the very enthusiastic hari ng mga PINAKA, c Sir Randy Gamboa!
My expectations to this subject is that it will give me new knowledge that I shall be grateful of.
My expectations to the teacher is that he will be very,very kind to us in the long run and that he will NOT fail us.
That's all,thank you,hehehe.... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolorosa G. Mancera

Location : Door 2 Bermejo Apartment, MAgallanes St. Davao City

PostSubject: &#9658;inTrOduCtiOn..&#9668;   Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 pm

flower Ei guY'z!.. Laughing I'm Dolorosa G. MAncera a 3rd-yr BS in InFormaTiOn TecHnoLogy sTudeNt. Am ExPecting to LeArn sOmeThing frOm ouR insTructor aNd frOm thE induStry aBouT ouR subJect(Human ResouRce ManAgemEnt). And aM aLso eXpeCTing thAt it wiLL be fun whiLe LeaRning on this subject sinCe we wiLL be deALing witH thE reAL wOrld of indUstry.And am hOping thAt oUr iNstrUctor wiLL be vEry helpfuL and strict iN guiding us.Smile sO guy'z! hoPe we aLL pAsS! Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kate karen rasonable

PostSubject: whooosh!!   Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:53 pm

anyEo.. Very Happy
kAte kArEn raSonabLe hEre..a 4th yEar irReguLar studEnt(3rd yEar stAnding
Crying or Very sad Embarassed )..i eXpEct tHat tHis sUbject woULd be a fun and CHALLENGING one..(whooooh!! Shocked affraid )..but inDeed..i kNow tHat i wOuLd gain and bE abLe to sHaRe a lot thRough this sUbjEct..(weeeehh!! cheers alien )..and i hopE for a paSsing gRade tongue Razz ..jeje..nEwEiz..gUdLuck sa taNan and gOdbLess.. Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spookywoolybullyblogspot.com
karl philip abregana

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Maaung adlaw kaninyo!! sunny sunny Ako diay c Karl Philip Abregana, katong wala nag uniform 2ng thursday Sir,dli daw ko taga UM oi!! Mag uniform na jud ko nxt time bah!! TAGAM a jud ko.. lol!

I expect that we would learn much in the subject HRM.. Nag expect pud ko na makatuon jud mi og maau..

AMPING mo kanunay!! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kathy kay feranil

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:38 pm

hello philippines! Very Happy hello world and hello universe!!! Very Happy

...im kathy kay feranil, a 3rd year Information Technology student... Sir, i hope that we would have a good student-teacher relationship...(super hope jud ko) cheers well, i expect to learn a lot of things and gain more knowledge about the world of IT... i also hope that it would be fun (though i know it would be nosebleeding... huhuh) GO! Aja! This is it...lol!
flower Have a nice day flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel mae brua

PostSubject: expectations...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:16 pm

anyeong haseyo!!

hi everyone...

i'm Angel Mae B. Brua. A 4th year student who's standing is 3rd year..

weLL, my expectation on this subject is that i will learn more about what really is HRM..

and what does an HR manager do..

it will be a challenging subject not only for me but for all of us.

AJAH LANG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gelaneam.blogspot.com
Jethro Querubin

PostSubject: Introduction and my expectations   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:04 pm

I'm Jethro A. Querubin, a 4th year college student. I've been your student for the past 3yrs (school year 2005-2006). Unfortunately, i failed. I've observed and witnessed your standards sir and found out that i should excel more as i enroll another subject under you. But I'm expecting that I will gain more knowledge specifically in dealing with people through you and that this subject would be challenging and fun as we go to some places.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaymar melecio

PostSubject: .introduction..   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:25 pm

heLLo guys..

i'm your fellow poging classmate, JAYMAR MELECIO..

im a third year standing student and maybe a kuya na rin..

what i expect from this subject is that it will be a challenging one to go look for a company to be studied.

and it will be fun going to that company as well.

see you at school guys!! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melgar John Gascal

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:31 pm

I'm Melgar John Gascal, a 4th year IT student. My expectations in this subject, Human Resource Management and to our professor, Randy S. Gamboa, are (1) having wlots of paper works and (2) having more actual learnings than studying books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vanessamay caneda

PostSubject: my ExpectationS..   Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:31 am

Hi Sir! I'm Vanessa May Caneda. A 4th yr BSIT student.

I expect that this subject will be more challenging and fun since it must be usually done outside the school campus. We will be expose to different people that will help us to accomplish our study. I hope that you will be more considerate and patient enough to all of us. flower flower

God Bless you Sir! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lynneth llemit

PostSubject: introduction   Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:21 pm

helooooow everyone!

I'm Lynneth C. Llemit, 3rd yr BSIT student of USEP.
I'm practically nervous knowing that Mr. Gamboa is our teacher in this subject... Crying or Very sad
so help us God... Very Happy

i'm expecting this subject to be:
cheers amazing
scratch challenging
afro cool
alien and hmmmm..... cute??

duh.... no matter what....
don't give up jud sa atong tanan.. Evil or Very Mad
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nylbloodshedder.blogspot.com/
jeanette_japitan

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi! I'm Jeanette A. Japitan
i'm a 3rd year BSIT student.., i expect from this subject that i will gain more
knowledge about HRM and im expecting that this class would be fun and not boring until the end of the semester..
gobless us all.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine Paspe

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:58 pm

hi! I am Josephine Isabelle Therese B. Paspe a bsIT4 student.
My expectation to this subject is that it'll be challenging and interesting
in a way but I'm hoping that I, we students can handle it.
And with Sire RS Gamboa I'm hoping his kind enough to pass us all.
ha30.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shyenim.blogspot.com/
Ida Karla Duguran

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Hi, i'm Ida Karla B. Duguran, a third year BS in Information Technology student under Mr. Randy Gamboa of course Smile . I'm expecting that this subject (Human Resource Management), will be very exciting and fun for as what our prof said, it's more on working and learning outside with respect to the subject rather than sitting in class for more than an hour(hehehe). For the professor,hmm..well..same as before, doing a lot of paper works..hehe. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:43 am

bounce bounce Hi Sir, I'm Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio.. a 3rd yr BSIT student.. Razz
I do expect that Sir Gamboa will help us to develop our skills in able us to become a responsible IT professionals someday..haha! lol! And, I expect that he will share us his experiences and knowledge so that it can assist us in our project. I do hope that this subject will be sooo interesting and entertaining also with the help of our very handsome teacher.. tongue hehe!

GOOD LUCK TO US CLASSMATES AND GOD BLESS!! cheers

flower flower flower flower flower

Last edited by Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilyn_mapalo

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:37 pm

Smile hi sir....I'm Ilyn Mapalo!18 years old...third year student!I'm from evening student before....
This subject for me is hard and very challenging....Smile Smile
I do expect that sir gamboa will help and guide us to develop our skills in order to cope all the incoming challenges in this subject and in order to become an IT specialist someday!!hahay.....sana nga!!Razz
Hope also that he will be kind and considerate to us....bounce

To all my classmates,God Bless and Good Luck,, especially to mine...ahehe!!
bounce

So Help us GOD!!! Smile Smile Smile flower flower flower

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jan Neil Gador

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Hi I'm Jan Neil E. Gador, a third year BSIT student of the Institute of Computing
I expect that I will learn a lot from this subject although it may not be easy.
I also hope that none of us will fail in this subject, and I also hope that our
teacher, Dr. Randy S. Gamboa would be always available if we need his help.
Though this subject may be tough, I'm looking forward that I would surpass and enjoy it. ♫
[/justify]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
felix sumalinog jr

PostSubject: My Introduction   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:33 pm

My name is Felix A. Sumalinog Jr. I'm 4th year BSIT student. My expectations in HRM subject are: HRM will be interesting because it will use the website as a medium of sharing of ideas and information that is a blog. HRM will be fun and exciting because Iíll meet different people from several companies. HRM will be great because Iíll learn HRM on a actual basis and Iíll get to see the whole operation of human resource management. And, HRM will be costly because Iíll be spending in internet cafť and, also I will be commuting more on jeeps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chenhongjuan

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Fatima Paclibar wrote:
I'm Fatima Paclibar, a BSIT III student.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime," a Chinese Proverb. I'm expecting that our professor in this said course will teach us how to fish justugg schuhe like the proverb says, share his knowledge and guide us to a brighter future. Very Happy I think this subject is going to be hard but fun with a lot of learnings! Good bless us all!

I'm March Dawn G. Eder..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ...   

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1