2709rsgamboa6219

This is MyWebForum
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:16 am

Objectives:
1. To examine the power consumptions in servers and data centers
2. To design distributed application and architecture/s to minimize power usage

This is my new topic because the previous one is quite confusing although easier to implement.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Last edited by Ronald_Morata on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agnes Galinato

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:57 pm

where specifically k sa davao mg focus morats?....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Sa Davao City ko mag focus. I will be dealing on different distributed applications and architectures of servers here in Davao to justfy my study.

Free po kayo magcomment dito. ty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julaysa_halilio

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Asa dapit sa davao bah...

Unsa'y expected output?


-- Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed --
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:35 pm

pls answer ms. halilio's q ....hehhe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:41 pm

The output of this study after the analysis is to design a new network architecture that will minimize power consumption compare to the existing ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 pm

The output of this study after the analysis of the different types of network architectures is to design new network architecture/s that will minimize power consumption compare to the existing ones. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:11 am

hmmm .. u might want to reconsider ur title and objectives based on your explaination ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:17 pm

The output of this study after the analysis of the power consumption of the different types of network architectures is to design new network architecture/s that will minimize power consumption compare to the existing ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:33 pm

Di man ma view emu reply sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:30 am

Ronald_Morata wrote:
Di man ma view emu reply sir.

illustration and expected output plz ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:50 pm

hehehe I don't want to think that this topic is hard but it is really very hard, power consumption analysis maybe done by an electrical engineer, computer engineer or especially energy experts and graduates hehhehehe..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sir, I will just limit my analysis and study inside USEP because it's very hard to analyze power consumptions in networks. I realize that there are so many things to consider than I what I thought before. Will it be ok Sir?

Objectives:
1. To examine the power consumptions in servers and data centers of USEP
2. To design distributed application and architecture/s to minimize power usage

about the diagram, I'm still working on it If I could handle this stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:13 am

Ronald_Morata wrote:
hehehe I don't want to think that this topic is hard but it is really very hard, power consumption analysis maybe done by an electrical engineer, computer engineer or especially energy experts and graduates hehhehehe..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sir, I will just limit my analysis and study inside USEP because it's very hard to analyze power consumptions in networks. I realize that there are so many things to consider than I what I thought before. Will it be ok Sir?

Objectives:
1. To examine the power consumptions in servers and data centers of USEP
2. To design distributed application and architecture/s to minimize power usage

about the diagram, I'm still working on it If I could handle this stuff.

no probz ...will be waiting
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Hello!!!


Last edited by Ronald_Morata on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:51 pm

My illustration is in the following link.
http://www.friendster.com/photos/15876083/1/370303293

Explanation of the diagram:
The study is about the analysis of the power consumptions of the different types of servers and data centers. There are so many things to consider by the researcher while analyzing. Some of them are the factors affecting the power consumptions and other issues encountered while doing the analysis. The result of the study is mainly to design new distributed application and architecture/s that minimize best the power consumptions.

Limitation of the Study:
The study is limited to the distributed applications in Davao City.

Objectives:
1. to analyze the power consumptions of servers and data centers
2. to determine the key factors affecting the power consumption of servers and data centers
3. to design new distributed application and architecture/s that minimize best the power consumptions


Last edited by Ronald_Morata on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Ronald_Morata wrote:
http://www.friendster.com/photos/15876083/1/370303293

Explanation of the diagram:
The study is about the analysis of the power consumptions of the different types of servers and data centers. There are so many things to consider by the researcher while analyzing. Some of them are the factors affecting the power consumptions and other issues encountered while doing the analysis. The result of the study is mainly to design new distributed application and architecture/s that minimize best the power consumptions.

Limitation of the Study:
The study is limited to the distributed applications in Davao City.

Objectives:
1. to analyze the power consumptions of servers and data centers
2. to determine the key factors affecting the power consumption of servers and data centers
3. to design new distributed application and architecture/s that minimize best the power consumptions

need to see your illustration and expected output
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:45 pm

rsgamboa wrote:
Ronald_Morata wrote:
http://www.friendster.com/photos/15876083/1/370303293

Explanation of the diagram:
The study is about the analysis of the power consumptions of the different types of servers and data centers. There are so many things to consider by the researcher while analyzing. Some of them are the factors affecting the power consumptions and other issues encountered while doing the analysis. The result of the study is mainly to design new distributed application and architecture/s that minimize best the power consumptions.

Limitation of the Study:
The study is limited to the distributed applications in Davao City.

Objectives:
1. to analyze the power consumptions of servers and data centers
2. to determine the key factors affecting the power consumption of servers and data centers
3. to design new distributed application and architecture/s that minimize best the power consumptions

need to see your illustration and expected output

Mao nang link sa taas Sir. Naa diha ako illustration. Unya after sa link explanation sa ako illustration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:00 am

post lang palihug diri ...remember i'm checking over 200 website/blogs almost everyday.. ..hehhee
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
April Rose Raganas

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-06-13
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:56 am

morats, diari na lang ipost imong illustration.. hmm.. kabalo ka unsaon? wala noh? hehe.. beler! kung dili ka kablo pakibasa na lang kay julaysa nag butang man ko diadto kjung unsaon.. hehe.. katong spam alert gud..hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:54 pm

AW!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: My illustration, diagram's explanation and expected output   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 pm





Explanation of the diagram:
The study is about the analysis of the power consumptions of the different types of servers and data centers. There are so many things to consider by the researcher while analyzing. Some of them are the factors affecting the power consumptions and other issues encountered while doing the analysis.

Expected Output:>>>The result of the study is mainly to design new distributed applications and architecture/s that minimize best the power consumptions.

Limitation of the Study:
The study is limited to the distributed applications in Davao City.

Objectives:
1. to analyze the power consumptions of servers and data centers
2. to determine the key factors affecting the power consumption of servers and data centers
3. to design new distributed application and architecture/s that minimize best the power consumptions
Sad Sad

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:21 pm

in your final proposal, pls improve ur illustration showing relationships of the differenet boxes ...go AHEAD ...CONGRATZ ... GOD BLESS ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:24 pm

rsgamboa wrote:
in your final proposal, pls improve ur illustration showing relationships of the differenet boxes ...go AHEAD ...CONGRATZ ... GOD BLESS ..

Yes Sir, Thank you very much. I hope I could handle this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris jan cane

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:25 pm

rsgamboa wrote:
in your final proposal, pls improve ur illustration showing relationships of the differenet boxes ...go AHEAD ...CONGRATZ ... GOD BLESS ..

oh! ok naka morats...nice... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:26 pm

chris jan cane wrote:
rsgamboa wrote:
in your final proposal, pls improve ur illustration showing relationships of the differenet boxes ...go AHEAD ...CONGRATZ ... GOD BLESS ..

oh! ok naka morats...nice... bounce bounce bounce

ty beler!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julaysa_halilio

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:30 pm

may pa U..

gratz moratz...


god's luck...

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:31 pm

I'm stunned by my research. hhehehhehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:23 pm

Sir, I changed the title of my research in order to focus more on the important things to study in the design of the distributed application and architecture/s

The title is:
Analyze the factors which affect the power consumption of servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.

Objectives:
1. To determine the factors which affect the power consumption of servers and data centers
2. To analyze the factors which affect the power consumption of servers and data centers
3. To determine the necessary factors to consider in the design of distributed application and architecture/s
4. To design distributed application and architecture/s to minimize power usage

I hope for your kind respond. Ty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsgamboa
Admin


Posts : 644
Join date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Ronald_Morata wrote:
Sir, I changed the title of my research in order to focus more on the important things to study in the design of the distributed application and architecture/s

The title is:
Analyze the factors which affect the power consumption of servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.

Objectives:
1. To determine the factors which affect the power consumption of servers and data centers
2. To analyze the factors which affect the power consumption of servers and data centers
3. To determine the necessary factors to consider in the design of distributed application and architecture/s
4. To design distributed application and architecture/s to minimize power usage

I hope for your kind respond. Ty.

NOTED Mr. Morata ... go AHEAD ...GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com
chris jan cane

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:12 pm

kuyawa jud ning morata! ok na daw xa oh!


congrats! hahaha!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

p.s congrats pod daw ingon ni efrel og warrior!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronald_Morata

avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:44 pm

Thank you Sir and Thank you sa lahat especially to Him. God bless us all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.   

Back to top Go down
 
Analyze power consumption in servers and data centers; design distributed applications and architectures to minimize usage.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to design UI testing using selenium 2
» How to pass the multiple input data with or condition to search them?
» Pass multiple test data record to run test suite recursively
» is it possible to store data into a document using selenium ide..?
» Got My Copy of Nintendo Power's Final Issue!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2709rsgamboa6219 :: Open Discussion / Consultation :: Research Topic-
Jump to: